Some things you might like to know about me
I have been passionate about photography since I received my first camera for my 7th birthday and I drove my friends and family mad snapping them up close and in their faces.
I prefer informal photography capturing people's personality in my photographs.
I believe in keeping things simple and organic. I try to use only natural light as I want my subjects to be as comfortable as possible - it has to be fun and a little bit different - but most of all it has to be about capturing the moment.
Since graduating in 2000 with a BA in Media and Communications specialising in photography; I have been fortunate to be able to channel my creativity in the media industry and each role I have undertaken has enabled me to learn and enhance my skills.
- Working on vogue.co.uk and helping to launch Glamour magazine in the UK
- Having some of my work published on vogue.co.uk, cntraveller.com and glamourmagazine.co.uk
- Being part of the team Winning Free Newspaper of the Year for The London Jewish News
- Collaborating on trend reports and red carpet events from major media outlets at Getty Images
- Working with Robert Shack, an award winning photographer and acting as Assistant Photographer at Zara Phillips and Mark
- Designing Wedding Albums for Celebrity Clients
- My long suffering husband and two adorable children
- Mario Testino
- David Bailey
- Nick Knight
- Jeanloup Seiff
- 1950 fashion and photography
- The colours of spring / The colours of autumn
- A good full English afternoon tea
- Bad manners